Join your tour hosts for this Voyages.golf experience during the 87th US Masters 2023. Watch the US Masters unfold at Augusta National Golf Club while playing some of the best golf courses in the U.S. After The Masters, we travel to Scottsdale in Arizona for five nights of luxury and world-class desert golf. Will you be there to watch the champion golfer put on the fabled Green Jacket?
This Masters golf tour starts on Wednesday 05 April 2023 and runs through to Saturday 15 April. You can join us for the Master’s portion alone, or join us for the full experience right through to Scottsdale. Non-golfers can remove the green fees during The Masters to make it a pure spectator experience, but we recommend playing the two rounds of golf. Join your Voyages.golf tour hosts for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enjoy a step-up from a standard travel package with our fully escorted golf tour – Do the Masters in style!
- Full Tour: 10 Nights, 11 days [ The Masters: 5 Nights | Scottsdale: 5 Nights)
- Total Rounds of golf (7): The Masters: 2 | Scottsdale: 5
- All ground transportation & flight to Phoenix (full tour guests)
- Daily breakfast throughout and other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Services of your tour hosts throughout
- Tickets to the US Masters on Friday and Sunday
- All taxes, ticket and handling fees included
- Voyages.golf travel kit
Day 1: Wednesday 05 April 2023
- Your US Masters experience starts here. Upon arrival at Atlanta Airport in Georgia, we transfer to the Marriott Airport Hotel for one night to acclimatize and meet your fellow travellers.
Day 2: Thursday 06 April
- Today marks our first round of golf for the tour: at Reynolds Plantation. Home to six golf courses on Lake Oconee, the purpose-build Resort is one of the world’s largest lifestyle Resorts. We have 18 holes of golf included (golf course TBA) with shared carts.
- After golf, we continue to Augusta, home of The US Masters golf tournament for 87 years. We have four nights at the Quality Inn, just five minutes from Augusta National Golf Course.
Day 3: Friday 07 April
- Today is your first day at The US Masters 2023. Enjoy breakfast at your leisure before heading on the shuttle to Augusta National Golf Club. Spend the day watching your favourite golfers play Bobby Jones & Alister MacKenzie’s Augusta golf course. Ensure you follow your favourites before the weekend cut!
- After golf, we head back for an early night to gear up for the weekend.
Day 4: Saturday 08 April
- Today we take a break from The Masters for our second round of golf: The Reserve Club in Aiken, just half an hours’ drive away. The folks at the Reserve Club do it well: a remarkable parkland course with breathtaking scenery.
- After golf, we head back to Augusta to get ready for our hosted dinner at the Bonefish Grill. This is an annual event for your Voyages.golf tour hosts, and we can tell you that the experience gets better each year!
Day 6: Sunday 09 April
- The last day of The 87th Masters has finally come. After a full breakfast at the hotel, we head to Augusta National Golf Club for a full day at America’s most famed golf event. This is the day you watch the champion golfer don the Green Jacket.
Day 7: Monday 10 April
- After the fun of a weekend Masters experience, today is the day we leave Augusta. We transfer to Atlanta Airport. Those doing the Masters-only tour will depart for onward flights, while those doing the full tour will head to the domestic terminal with your Voyages.golf tour hosts for our flight to Phoenix Arizona.
- Upon arrival, we will transfer to Scottsdale and check into the 5-start JW Marriott Camelback Resort for five nights. Enquire about what room upgrades are available.
Day 8: Tuesday 11 April
- Today is all about leisure and catching up on rest after The Masters. We have golf included at the JW Marriott Resort’s Old Course, but apart from that, it is time to relax and enjoy the resort facilities.
Day 9: Wednesday 12 April
- Kicking off our golfing escapades into the desert is the Troon North Monument Course. Rated in GOLFWEEK’s Top 100 Resort Courses, the Monument Course characterises desert golf and is an experience to behold!
Day 10: Thursday 13 April
- Today we head to We-Ko-Pa Golf Club to play its Cholla Course. In our opinion, The Cholla Course is more scenic and fun. The name ‘We-Ko-Pa’ means ‘Four Peaks’, and the visual representation of this is unforgettable!
Day 11: Friday 14 April
- Our last round of golf on this epic golfing journey is at The Boulders Golf Club in the Sonoran Desert. We play The South Course as it is more scenic. Carved out of a hillside at the foothills of Black Mountain, The Boulders South Course features abundant cacti, rock and velvety green fairways. Aesthetically pleasing on every level, The South Course experience will stay with you forever.
Day 12: Saturday 15 April
- After a leisurely breakfast, we head to Phoenix Airport for onward departures. This marks the official end to this luxury Masters Golf Tour!
Augusta & Georgia
Purpose-built in the 80s and 90s, the Reynolds Plantation features a whopping 108 full-sized golf holes across ten thousand acres. Situated on Lake Oconee, the Reynolds Plantation features some of the best resort-style golf in the U.S; it must be seen! The golf course we play at Reynolds Plantation is yet to be decided, but with signature designs by the lakes of Bob Cupp, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones & Jim Engh, you can rest assured this golfing experience will be of epic proportions!
The Reserve Club
The Reserve Club at Woodside golf course in Aiken lies close to Augusta. The landscape features the same forests, bunker styles and grasses that you will find at The Masters in Augusta National. Designed by Jack Nicklaus, the course is one of South Carolina’s best, but remains a hidden gem that lies in Augusta’s shadow. Rolling terrain and plush fairways with carpet-like grass make for a truly memorable round.
TPC Stadium Course Scottsdale
Home of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, The Players Course, ‘The Stadium Course’ at Scottsdale is a bucket-list destination. Designed by the team of Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish, the TPC Scottsdale golf course opened in 1986, and has since become one of the most recognised golf courses in the world. Golf tourism has earned Scottsdale a massive income boost, and it is largely due to the TPC Scottsdale golf course. To experience the ‘Coliseum’ 15th par-3 hole that is one of the most televised events in the golf world should be on your bucket list.
The Boulders – South Course
Located in the heart of Arizona’s golf country, The Boulders Golf Club is tucked neatly into the Sonoran Desert foothills with fantastic scenery throughout the golf club. Two championship golf courses allow for repeat days of golf or one 36-hole golf bonanza for your golf package. The North Course is considered more challenging, though the South Course at Boulders Golf Club is considered more scenic.
We-Ko-Pa – Cholla Course
The We-Ko-Pa Cholla Golf Club has 2 world-class courses: The Cholla and Saguaro. Fantastic practice facilities and an on-site AAA Four-Diamond Resort allow you to stay & play at the We-Ko-Pa Arizona destination. Only 30-minutes from Phoenix and just minutes from Scottsdale, the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club’s Cholla Course is scenic, challenging, exhilarating and well-worth adding to your own customised golf package.
Troon North – Monument Course
Troon Golf Club in Arizona’s Scottsdale region has reigned as one of the highest-rated golf clubs in Arizona and America. The Golf Club has two courses; the Monument and Pinnacle; each world-class in their own rights. A fantastic golf clubhouse, tuition programs alongside hall-of-fame-worthy practice facilities and renowned guest services provide a 5-star experience every time you visit the award-winning precinct. The Troon North Golf Club has received high acclaim from many publications including Golfweek, Golf Magazine, The Golf Channel and Golf Digest.
JW Camelback Golf Course
The JW Camelback Resort has 36 holes of golf. The two 18-hole courses are Ambiente and Padre. We will play one of these golf courses. The Jason Straka-designed par-72, 7,221-yard Ambiente Golf Course, and the 6,903-yard, par-72 Padre Golf Course are set amongst rolling fairways and the Camelback foothills. The natural beauty surrounding the golf courses is amazing. Challenges include native plants and grasses, large water features and tricky greens.
Augusta: The Quality Inn
The Quality Inn has recently been completely refurbished. Everything except the foundations is new, and that is why we have chosen it. Most of the year outside of Masters week will find Augusta a quiet, rural town, but Masters week sees the Wingate Hotel the centre of the action. It is located less than 5-minutes by car from Augusta National Golf Club. Sleek and modern, the Quality Inn provides everything you need during the historic golf Masters.
Scottsdale: The JW Camelback Inn
The JW Camelback Inn is one of Scottsdale’s premier hotels. The Resort features a restaurant, bar, and shared lounge and garden complex. Free Wi-Fi is available for all guests, and breakfast is served buffet-style. The 5-star Camelback Inn features contemporary common areas, but the rooms are decorated in classic Scottsdale fashion with mudbrick walls, wood finished and spacious balconies throughout. The Resort draws influence from the Flynnstones with its prehistoric charm, but the amenities provide every luxury you can think of.
As this is an Escorted Golf Tour, there will be down-time when not playing golf or if we do not have any scheduled activities. We will be organising afternoon activities for quiet post-round days, but you must remember that we will allow free time to relax from the rigours of travel and want you to enjoy the destinations as you see fit!
Hospitality at The Masters
There is a range of hospitality at The Masters. You can sit back and relax within or outside the grounds at a range of hospitality venues. Grazing menus and buffet-style bars with complimentary drinks and big-screen TV’s may suit your style, or you may prefer a fine cigar and hard liquor at a VIP hospitality tent: the choice is yours.
Non-Golfers will be catered for with a separate itinerary should they wish to attend either tours in Pinehurst or Scottsdale. The spas at Pinehurst Resort and The Scottsdale Resort are truly remarkable and well worth a visit. Each resort has fantastic facilities that will suit outdoor and nature lovers, foodies, shopaholics and just about any type of traveller there is! These Resorts have been carefully selected as world-class destinations; if you are not a golfer, we can tailor a non-golf specific itinerary just for you.
We can assist you with flights from all destinations both domestically within the US or internationally. On the ground, we will have exclusive use of a 12-16 seat private touring van with ample space for luggage and a porter to help move clubs around. Flights are not included between any of the modules but will be provided as an extra service as needed.
Prices – USD
|Tour||Double Occupancy (per person)||Single supplement|
|US Masters Tour||$11,998||$1,798|